A DEAD BIRD SKETCH AND OTHER CLIENTS REQUESTS
On eMop’s website, we have a chat service where customers can leave special requests, such as cleaning their microwave or changing the bed linen. However, we never expected this message…
Customer: Hello. There’s a dead bird on my balcony! Could you send me a cleaner to clean it up ASAP?”
eMop: Hello. We are sorry about your bird. Yes, we can send someone over to clean up the balcony, you just need to place the order on our website.
Customer: It is not my bird, I was not acquainted with it. Send me someone, the sooner the better!
Sadly, eMop isn’t pest control so we can’t remove any recently deceased birds, cats, squirrels, aardvarks or giraffes that randomly end up in your home. But we can promise to make your property sparkling clean within a couple of hours.
As we showed you in the dialog above, we have seen all kinds of requests in our customer support chat. Here a few more examples:
- Could you clean the chimney at our house?
- Do your cleaners wash the floor under the bed? How about shelves?
- I need a cleaner in an hour! Can you send someone?!
Sometimes the comments added during the booking process can be just as… intriguing.
- This is NOT a flat, but a church! We are going to have a party there and will need it cleaned up later on. Send us two cleaners!
- I recently found a mouse in my bedroom. Could you track it down and kill it?
In so many words – we never get bored.